Introducing the RSAT TTA Faculty
Experienced Correctional Practitioners and SUD Treatment Pros
In the Spotlight
Announcing the RSAT Mentor Host Site Finalists!
Congratulations to the final fifteen!
After reviewing the very excellent applications from RSAT programs submitted from around the country we want to recgnize and congratulate the finalists for 2014
County Jail RSAT Programs
State Prison RSAT Programs (Men)
- Barnstable County Sheriff’s Office, Bourne, MA
- Berkshire County Sheriff’s Office, Pittsfield, MA
- Middlesex County Sheriff’s Office, Billerica, MA
- Norfolk Sheriff’s County Office, Dedham, MA
- Silverleaf/Rimrock Center, Billings, MT
RSAT Programs (Women)
- Bolivar County Regional Correctional Facility, Cleveland, MS
- Lino Lakes Correctional Facility, Lino Lakes, MN
- Marcy Correctional Facility, Marcy, NY
- Nebraska (one application)
- Nebraska State Penitentiary, Lincoln, NE
- Omaha Correctional Center, Omaha, NE
- Robinson Correctional Institution, Enfield, CT
- Utah (one application)
- Central Utah Correctional Facility, Gunnison, UT
- Utah State Prison, Draper, UT
Applicants, please note:
- Bartholomew County Community Corrections Center, Columbus, IN
- Nebraska Correctional Center for Women, York, NE
- Southeast Arkansas Community Correction Center, Pine Bluff, AR
- Topeka Correctional Facility, Topeka, KS
- Utah State Prison, Draper, UT
- York Correctional Institution, Niantic, CT
If you did not make the final fifteen, and for those of the fifteen who are not chosen in the next round, we intend to expand RSAT host sites as soon as increased Congressional RSAT appropriations allow. So don’t give up.
Keep checking this site for the final selections for 2014 and how you can apply for a travel stipend to visit one of the host sites. Also, check future scheduled webinars that will feature presentations from finalists to help you decide which host site will provide you the best insights for improving your RSAT program.
Papers on Affordable Care Act and its Implication for Justice-Involved Individuals:
Your chance to join in the discussion
This Month's Topic: What innovative incentives has your RSAT program come up with that do not require purchased items?
To vist the forum and participate,
Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT) Training Manual
The manual is designed to increase knowledge and awareness of Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT), its application and its effectiveness in the treatment for opioid addiction and alcoholism. It includes specific information to support addiction recovery for RSAT offenders, especially as they re-enter and access community-based treatment.
Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT) for Offender Populations
This course is a cross-disciplinary training designed to increase knowledge and awareness of MAT, its application and its effectiveness in the treatment for opioid addiction and alcoholism. This course includes information specific to the use of medications to support addiction recovery among the offender population, especially as they re-enter and access community-based treatment. (Thank you to Nevada RSAT for their help in piloting and perfecting the course)